Lowell TeleMedia Center
246 Market St.
Lowell, MA 01852
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Takes approximately 45 minutes
1. Take 93 N.
2. Exit 93 at 495 (Lowell – Not Lawrence).
3. Exit 495 at Route 3 then almost immediately bear right and exit at Lowell Connector.
4. Follow Lowell Connector and take Thorndike Street exit (this exit will put you on Thorndike Street going in the correct direction).
5. You will go through two sets of lights, under an overpass, and bend right through another set of lights.
6. At the next (fourth) set of lights turn right into the Lowell National Historic Park Visitor Center’s Lot (you may park anywhere here).
7. Walking, leave the parking lot by taking the set of stairs directing you to the Lowell National Historical Park Visitor Center. These lead under a mill building to a courtyard. Go straight through the courtyard toward Market Street.
8. LTC’s entrance is on your right at the next mill building, located directly across the covered walkway from the entrance to the Lowell National Historical Park Visitor Center.