Lowell TeleMedia Center
246 Market St.
Lowell, MA 01852
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (upon prior reservation)
Takes approximately 45 minutes
1. Take 93 N.
2. Exit 93 at 495 (Lowell – Not Lawrence).
3. Exit 495 at Route 3 then almost immediately bear right and exit at Lowell Connector.
4. Follow Lowell Connector and take Thorndike Street exit (this exit will put you on Thorndike Street going in the correct direction).
5. You will go through two sets of lights, under an overpass, and bend right through another set of lights.
6. At the next (fourth) set of lights turn right onto Canal St and park in the HCID Parking Garage.
7. Once your vehicle is parked, leave the parking garage, go right, and head towards a mill building. You will see a set of stairs directing you to the Lowell National Historical Park Visitor Center. Take these stairs and walk through the mill courtyard going straight.
8. LTC’s entrance is on your right at the next mill building, located directly across the covered walkway from the entrance to the Lowell National Historical Park Visitor Center.