Partner with LTC to gain community recognition for your business through LTC Underwriting
LTC is Lowell’s Non-Profit Media Center. Since 1992, LTC has been a part of the fabric of the City, providing programming that speaks directly to Lowell’s diverse residents. As an LTC underwriter, your business will be identified as an engaged member of the community and your support will help LTC continue to provide its media services in Lowell.
LTC channels reach 30,000 cable subscriber households in Lowell.
LTC operates three channels on Comcast TV, 24 hour streaming, and on-demand programs in English, Khmer, Spanish, and Portuguese.
* Channel 99’s live coverage of City meetings is must-see TV for engaged residents.
* “LTC News” is a bi-weekly program by LTC staff in collaboration with the Lowell Sun.
* Channel 95 reaches Lowell’s large Asian population with over 40 local shows each week in Khmer language.
* Channel 8 has programs of community interest primarily produced by LTC members and staff. Channel 8 also broadcasts programs from the satellite network, Free Speech TV and other local access stations.
Show your community engagement by becoming an LTC Underwriter or Sponsor.
Station Underwriting Benefits
- LTC staff will create a 7 second customized screen for your business with audio voice-over and/or music. The screen will be placed between shows (except “LTC News”) during prime time (7:00pm – 10:00pm) every day on three channels, and at various times throughout the day. The screens must follow PBS standards for non-commercial messaging.
- LTC will place your logo and link to your business website on www.LTC.org. Your partnership will also be posted prominently at LTC’s front desk.
Cost: $1,000 for three months, $2,000 for 6 months, $3,500 for 12 months. Your donation is tax deductible.
LTC News Underwriting
- Be identified as a supporter of LTC News, the by-weekly news program. LTC staff will create a 7 second customized screen with audio voice-over and/or music. The screen will be placed before and after each 30-minute “LTC News” episode. “LTC News” airs daily on both Channel 8 and 99 at various times. The screens must follow PBS standards for non-commercial messaging.
- LTC will place your logo and link to your business website on www.LTC.org. Your partnership will also be posted at LTC’s front desk.
Cost: $1,000 for three months, $2,000 for six months, $3,500 for 12 months. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Have your business listed as an “LTC News” sponsor in the show credits: $700/six months, $1,100/year.
- Have your business identified as an “LTC Supporter” by making an in-kind donation of food for LTC event. Your company logo and information will be prominently displayed at the event, and a thank you posted on Facebook.
- LTC will place your logo and link to your business website on www.LTC.org homepage. $1,000/year.
- Have your 30 – 60 second promotional video shown twice each day on three channels for three months for $1,500. No direct selling is permitted, but you can explain what you do and give contact information.
Naming Rights to LTC Facilities
Studio A is LTC’s large, professional, high definition, three-camera TV studio. The studio is used by members and staff daily for talk shows, music performances, news, election programming, and forums. Name the studio for $10,000.
Studio B is LTC’s talk show studio with green-screen capability and three high definition cameras. Name the studio for $7,000.
The Computer Classroom on the main level of LTC is equipped with 10 current iMac computers loaded with the Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X. It has a touch screen smart board. Middlesex Community College teaches its media classes in the room. Name the classroom permanently for $7,000.
Thanks to LTC’s Programming Underwriters!